Click on each box to find an answer to your question
Please email support with your questions if they are NOT answered above or below. email@example.com
NOTE: ALL TICKETS ARE PRINTED FROM YOUR OWN PRINTER OR SENT VIA MMS
TEXT MESSAGE. NO TICKETS ARE MAILED. THERE IS NO NEED TO PRINT YOUR TICKETS IF THEY ARE SENT VIA TEXT TO A SMART PHONE.
YOU CAN LOG INTO
YOUR ACCOUNT FROM ANY COMPUTER WITH A PRINTER AT ANY TIME AND PRINT YOUR TICKETS BY GOING TO "ORDERS" AND THEN CLICK "PRINT".
tickets print out without a bar code...are they valid?
- Answer: No, they are not valid unless they have a bar
code. It is most likely your security settings. Here is how to fix. Log into your account. Go to "orders" at the bottom of the
page. Click on your order. You will see your tickets on the screen. Instead of clicking the large "Print Ticket" tab, go up to "file"
in the upper left corner of your browser. Click it and it will drop down, and press "PRINT" from there. This should take care of
it. If not, email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.We have also just added a feature to
print a PDF file that will enable people to have a second option to print their tickets.
2. I lost my ticket. How do I get a new
- Answer A: You log into your account and scroll down to "Orders". Find your order then click the Print Tickets button.
- Answer B: If you did not create an account and checked out as a "Guest", the
system set you up a temporary User Name and Password. This information can be found in your email receipt. Simply Log in using this
information and scroll down to "orders" and click print.
- Answer C: If you did not receive an email when
you purchased your tickets, it likely went to your SPAM or junk folder. Please check there first. Then send an email to email@example.com if you cannot find your information. You must include the event, venue, and date when emailing support.
3. My printer is not
working and I can't print my ticket.
- Answer A: You can log into your account from any computer that has a working
printer to print your tickets. Go to "Orders" at the bottom of the page. You can print tickets your tickets from there.
- Answer B: You can log in from your phone and click Print Tickets then zoom into the bar code so that it can be scanned
4. Will any
of my personal information be sold or sent to other companies?
- Answer: We never sell any of your personal
information. In some cases the venue will request email addresses of their customers who purchased tickets to the event. This is given in
case there are any changes to the date or time of the event. They may also like to inform you of upcoming events.
5. Can I get a
refund on my tickets?
- Answer: ALL TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.....All events are considered rain or shine with no
refunds unless otherwise noted.
6. What happens if the event is cancelled?
- Answer: If
the event is cancelled, your tickets will be good for the make up date. If there is no make up date, or you cannot attend the new date, you may
request a refund. All refunds will be done for the value of the ticket less any service fees and taxes. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order ID if you need a refund.
7. I bought my tickets but when I
press the "Print Ticket" button, they will not print.
- Answer: In some cases the "Print Tickets" button will not work
due to your security settings on your computer. When this happens, go to the "File" menu on the top left of your screen. From there you
can select "print" and you should have no problem getting them to print.
8. How do I "unsubscribe" to Outhouse Tickets emails?
- Answer: Simply log into your account and go to "edit profile". Next, scroll down and uncheck the box at the bottom. Make sure
to click the "Update Button".
9. Is this site secure?
- Answer: Yes this site is secured with a GoDaddy.com
Web Server Certificate. Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption.
Domain Control Verified
GoDaddy.com has verified that the certificate holder controls the domain www.outhousetickets.com.
Certificate is valid (08/10/2022 16:05:37 GMT to 08/25/2017